L&L Grooming Release Schedule - Q2/Q3 2017
Hi Everyone! Lots of new and exciting changes and products are in the works for the next few months! Here’s what we have planned so far:
14th: Out with the old, in with the new.
- Like Harmony, Marshlands and all of its products will be discontinued in order to make room for upcoming releases. The current stock is all that remains and will be sold until it’s all gone.
- Alcohol-Free Splashes will also be retired as we make room for their Alcohol-Based replacements (don’t worry - the liniments are here to stay).
- All newly produced stock will have waterproof labels.
- Bandwagon (Soap, Alcohol Splash, and Liniment) is my take on the barbershop scent and will be released as a permanent offering
April: Oldies but goodies.
- Alcohol Splashes will be released for all remaining permanent scent offerings (Cuir et Epices, After the Rain, Trismegistus).
L&L Original (Soap, Alcohol Splash, and Liniment) (may change name) makes its comeback as permanent addition to the lineup!
L&L Original is a deceptively simple blend of bergamot and sandalwood that is never out of place. Whether you’re on the beach, roaming the countryside, or on the bridge of a starship, our original scent will never let you down.
May: Not talkin’ boats.
Mayflower (Soap, Alcohol Splash, and Liniment) is my first floral soap to celebrate Spring! It is a seasonal release - sold until 6/30/17
June: Better save those pennies!
- We have a really exciting event in store for the month of June. The exact details won’t be shared at this moment in time, but it’ll be worth the wait.
July: Summer refreshments.
Southern Paradise (Mentholated Soap, Alcohol Splash, and Liniment) is coming back with a mentholated kick to keep us cool during the summer! Summer seasonal - sold until 8/31/17
Southern Paradise is my idea of summertime in the deep south. You're in the car on your way to Tybee Island for a weekend away from the bustle of the big city. You see a billboard for a pick your own peaches farm and can't resist. Peaches in tow, you arrive at your historic cottage on the beach. The owner left a fresh pitcher of sweet tea in the fridge. Tea and peach in hand, you head out to the covered porch and recline on the porch swing, taking deep lungfuls of the fresh ocean air and cracking open your favorite book. Welcome to Southern Paradise - peaches, sweet tea, and ocean.
Product names and release dates subject to change.